ANEROID SPHYGMO | WITHOUT STETHOSCOPE
R255.31 Ex Vat
– Aneroid Sphygmomanometer – Upper Arm blood pressure monitoring cuff.
– Does not include Stethoscope.
– Composed of an inflatable cuff to restrict blood flow, and a mercury manometer to measure the pressure.
– Compliant with ENI060 Non-invasive Sphygmomanometers.
– Gauge accuracy can be checked visually.
– 2-tube adult size bladder.
– Air-release valve with spring.
– 300mm Hg gauge.
– Nylon cuff with artery label.
– Non-stop pin manometer.
– Cuff can be used on either right –or left arms.
– Cuff fits arm measuring 30cm-45cm in circumference.
– Packed in attractive, convenient, compact zipped bag.
– Available in one size only – 175mm X 70mm X 100mm.
– Individually Packed, 50 per Case.
100 in stock